- 50+ other acts from around the world and across the country.
- New voices & young artists
- 28 acts making their GNUF debut!
- There’s a good few acts under 25!
- Fun, Inspiring & New Workshops!
- Loads of Opportunities to Join In!
- There’ll be sing-alongs
- There’s loads of open-mic opportunities
- There’s even some participation moments with MainStage acts!
- Surprises & Pop-Up Events Across the Weekend!
Take a Look at What Our 2017 Festival Was Like:
In early May, we welcomed hundreds of world-class ukulele artists, fans, their family and friends to the great town of Huddersfield.
GNUF 2017 as a festival was truly far more than the sum of its parts!
There were dozens of workshops, stages all over town, pop-up jams, courtyard open-mics and a massive singalong with hundreds of people to end the festival.
There Was Loads Taking Place & Truly Something for Everyone!
GNUF is Known for Being Exceptional Value for Money! You got all of this and more!
See you there, 5-7 May, 2017!