A Grand Northern Ukulele Festival (GNUF) is much more than just a ukulele gathering. It’s a properly unique festival that belongs to every one of its punters, players and makers. After a sold-out 5th festival, we’re hard at work on next year’s extravaganza! See you there, 11-13 May, 2018!
“Best Ukulele Festival”
UKE Magazine Awards 2017
Take a Look at What Our 2017 Festival Was Like:
Multiple Different Stages from national & international favourites of the ukulele scene including:
And the Return of Tricity Vogue's Late Night Cabaret
Another stonking success, Tricity Vogue's stage was full of raucous, rapturous, joyous moments where folks very nearly laughed themselves inside-out!
There Was Loads Taking Place & Truly Something for Everyone!
Exceptional Value for Money! You get all of this and more!
- 50+ other acts from around the world and across the country.
- New voices & young artists
- 28 acts making their GNUF debut!
- There’s a good few acts under 25!
- Fun, Inspiring & New Workshops!
- Loads of Opportunities to Join In!
- There’ll be sing-alongs
- There’s loads of open-mic opportunities
- There’s even some participation moments with MainStage acts!
- Surprises & Pop-Up Events Across the Weekend!
See you there, 5-7 May, 2017!