A Grand Northern Ukulele Festival (GNUF) is much more than just a ukulele gathering. It’s a properly unique festival that belongs to every one of its punters, players and makers. We couldn’t let a landmark like a 5th birthday pass us by so we’ve got some truly spectacular things in store! See you there, 5-7 May, 2017!
“Best Ukulele Festival”
UKE Magazine Awards 2017
Multiple Different Stages from national & international favourites of the ukulele scene including:
And the Return of Tricity Vogue's Late Night Cabaret
After last year’s stonking success, Tricity Vogue brings her late night cabaret back to the festival. Expect raucous, rapturous, joyous moments where you may just laugh yourself inside-out!
There's Loads Taking Place & Truly Something for Everyone!
Exceptional Value for Money! You get all of this and more!
- 50+ other acts from around the world and across the country.
- New voices & young artists
- 28 acts making their GNUF debut!
- There’s a good few acts under 25!
- Fun, Inspiring & New Workshops!
- Loads of Opportunities to Join In!
- There’ll be sing-alongs
- There’s loads of open-mic opportunities
- There’s even some participation moments with MainStage acts!
- Surprises & Pop-Up Events Across the Weekend!
See you there, 5-7 May, 2017!